• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

On the loch

Nice day out Stewart well done.
I'm sure you'll be a fly fisherman.
I would love to try some of the big trout lochs again but I can't find minnows:whistle: anywhere locally.

Nice day out Stewart well done.
I'm sure you'll be a fly fisherman.
I would love to try some of the big trout lochs again but I can't find minnows:whistle:anywhere locally.
All rounder Charlie, but the club is fly only. My biggest river brownie from the River Cairn was 3lb 9oz and caught on a minnin. Yes they are hard to find anywhere.
Not done any proper wild brownie fishing for a few years, Used to fish Camps reservoir a bit each year and had a club ticket at Hopeton Reservoir at the Leadhills, now defunct as a club water as far as I am aware.

All rounder Charlie, but the club is fly only. My biggest river brownie from the River Cairn was 3lb 9oz and caught on a minnin. Yes they are hard to find anywhere.
Not done any proper wild brownie fishing for a few years, Used to fish Camps reservoir a bit each year and had a club ticket at Hopeton Reservoir at the Leadhills, now defunct as a club water as far as I am aware.
I always wanted to catch a ferox trout, not any round here though! Lol

Back