• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Out tomorrow

jambop

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
So I will be going down to have a day lure and maybe a bit of bait fishing tomorrow. We are still under curfew so I will be fishing from low water up to high and then a couple of hours of the ebb. Going to start of with lures and then try some prawns for bait. The car will wonder what the hell is going on I bought a new Honda CRV
17 months ago and it has done 8k kilometres :ROFLMAO:

So I will be going down to have a day lure and maybe a bit of bait fishing tomorrow. We are still under curfew so I will be fishing from low water up to high and then a couple of hours of the ebb. Going to start of with lures and then try some prawns for bait. The car will wonder what the hell is going on I bought a new Honda CRV
17 months ago and it has done 8k kilometres :ROFLMAO:
Don't fish off Jersey though.

Well it was a nice day out... I'll leave it at that :ROFLMAO: Not a knock nothing at all. The sea had a heavy swell which was not really good to start with then I had a break for something to eat. After my scoff I fished to high tide . Then something strange happened the wind shifted on shore and instead of the water ebbing away it was actually coming further up the beach and I had a three ft wave crashing onto the sand about 10 yards in front of me. I was casting about 60 meters and barely getting any fishing done because I had to stand so far off the water and the waves were moving my lure back so quickly. I really think I am going to have to wait for the calm waters of summer to arrive :ROFLMAO:

Well it was a nice day out... I'll leave it at that :ROFLMAO: Not a knock nothing at all. The sea had a heavy swell which was not really good to start with then I had a break for something to eat. After my scoff I fished to high tide . Then something strange happened the wind shifted on shore and instead of the water ebbing away it was actually coming further up the beach and I had a three ft wave crashing onto the sand about 10 yards in front of me. I was casting about 60 meters and barely getting any fishing done because I had to stand so far off the water and the waves were moving my lure back so quickly. I really think I am going to have to wait for the calm waters of summer to arrive :ROFLMAO:
Sounds tough but good effort for getting out.

Well done for giving it a go chap, better luck next time

Back