• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Perseverance ?

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
After a hard going March which ended in three successive blanks, I went out today not expecting much to have changed, fished the usual 2 hours up and 2 down and it was really slow apart from pesky crabs then 20 minutes into the ebb the tip went down and stayed down, I lifted the rod and at last it had weight on, a nice flounder which after a quick photo went back and that was the excitement for the day let's hope it's a sign of things improving I'll give it another go on Sunday ?20220401_125847.jpg

I’ve been watching this section and wondering where you’ve been, great to see you back with a decent fish ?

After a hard going March which ended in three successive blanks, I went out today not expecting much to have changed, fished the usual 2 hours up and 2 down and it was really slow apart from pesky crabs then 20 minutes into the ebb the tip went down and stayed down, I lifted the rod and at last it had weight on, a nice flounder which after a quick photo went back and that was the excitement for the day let's hope it's a sign of things improving I'll give it another go on Sunday ?View attachment 24646
Well that is better than a hee haw blank. Hope you get a bit more today.
We have maybe went through the change.

Well that is better than a hee haw blank. Hope you get a bit more today.
We have maybe went through the change.
Nothing to report back to usual did have one good bite an hour before high but came to nothing ? how did you get on

Nothing to report back to usual did have one good bite an hour before high but came to nothing ? how did you get on
That is a bugger!

I have put a wee report in the Freshwater fishing board, but the short answer is we didn't catch.

Back