• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Pier Closures

Redneck Dek

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
After reading a club post and checking other sources.
South Shields pier and Roker pier are closed from today 27/07/21 due to the intolerable disgraceful mess and crap left on the piers and the danger to others due to flying leads!
It’s not just the local chavs and layabouts either it’s the orientals and Eastern European’s who don’t give a shit and will even pull a knife at you if you challenge them!
Very sad state of affairs that has been waiting to happen for years.
Believe me these marks are absolute shitholes this time of year and it just boils my piss to see it???

South Shields pier and Roker pier are closed from today 27/07/21 due to the intolerable disgraceful mess and crap left on the piers and the danger to others due to flying leads!
It’s not just the local chavs and layabouts either it’s the orientals and Eastern European’s who don’t give a shit and will even pull a knife at you if you challenge them!
Believe me these marks are absolute shitholes this time of year and it just boils my piss to see it???
Happening all over the place Dek - same down here around Torbay, and as you rightly said, it's usually not British Anglers that are responsible.

Happening all over the place Dek - same down here around Torbay, and as you rightly said, it's usually not British Anglers that are responsible.
Shame☹️To be fair there is plenty of local dross leaving the crap too!

Shame☹️To be fair there is plenty of local dross leaving the crap too!
I don't think that is the case down here - there have been so many foreign nationals camping & fishing down at some of the Torbay marks with threats of violence, the locals daren't go down there. There are signs up saying no overnight camping but they ignore that.
Someone told me a few days ago that they are filling up bins with Mackerel & other undersized fish, hauling them back up to the car park and loading the bins into the back of a Transit van. A wad of cash appears out the van window, and off they go again.

Somebody posted this link a few days ago on another thread - might have been on the Dark side. The journo didn't have the balls to say it was foreigners responsible, and somebody who posted a comment to that effect had his comment deleted. The Press have to be so PC these days, they can't publish the truth.

i know what you are saying and if any english person says to much or the wrong thing we
are in the wrong also these invaders are one of the main reasons the dover pier was shut down
and not the storm damage the harbour board said it was but they cant say that it was the non
english lowlifes.

purge would be nice but one can only dream :devilish:

I don't think that is the case down here - there have been so many foreign nationals camping & fishing down at some of the Torbay marks with threats of violence, the locals daren't go down there. There are signs up saying no overnight camping but they ignore that.
Someone told me a few days ago that they are filling up bins with Mackerel & other undersized fish, hauling them back up to the car park and loading the bins into the back of a Transit van. A wad of cash appears out the van window, and off they go again.

Somebody posted this link a few days ago on another thread - might have been on the Dark side. The journo didn't have the balls to say it was foreigners responsible, and somebody who posted a comment to that effect had his comment deleted. The Press have to be so PC these days, they can't publish the truth.

Similar here unfortunately lad☹️

Back