• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Result

Landlocked Northants

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Spoke to my wife this morning.
World War 3 averted.
She was feeling much better after he last round of chemo.
Asked me to STAY another night in Worthing!!?!!
Cheers
Can now get 3 early and two late tides

Better make the most of it and get the rods out then pal! ?
This afternoon ?
Ended up in Worthing, after looking around the villages that I hadn't been to before.
16.00 hrs or just after, on the pier, size 2 flapper with a running lead, using an excuse for FRESH RAGWORM,
bite after bite after bite ?, struck, nothing, changed the hooks, small ones, that did the trick. One schooly, 5 small silver bream.
Different rod, broken up twice,feathers, the Mackies have arrived!!!!
I got one, that was before I lost 2 rigs.
So, all in all another good afternoon ?.
Depending upon the weather,and if my mate is okay,he fell over this morning, I'm currently in A+E in Worthing, waiting for the Doctor to see him.
So, may be early morning,but may not be,who knows.

Today, Thursday.
Tides are not great today ?
Decided to travel to Brighton and pick up some new feathers and weights to replace the ones lost yesterday.
As a very late tide, may not go today ?, have a nice dinner ?️ with a large amount of falling down water instead.
Then ? the incoming early tide on Friday morning and on Saturday morning, before the long drive back home ?.
I hope that the protesters have finished sitting on the M25& M1, cos I will have to run them all over!!!! As police seem to Pandy to them.

Lunch
Glorious sunshine ?, chilling.
Oh how nice being "retired" relaxed, nothing to do all day, fishing ? again at 18.30 hrs for Mackie's.

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
OMG ?
I have never been fishing ? with feathers before.
So, after purchasing a couple of sets, I decided to go to the Pier.
Some Charlie put on social media about the mackerel arrived at the Pier, this morning, it was rammed. Nobody caught any mackerel!!!!
Tonight, was busy, I managed a full dozen, nice sized fish. A lot more than some of the locals.
A great time ?
There off to be eaten tomorrow morning for breakfast,the rest will be bait for long lines on my mate's boat.

Friday morning,
Lovely ??️ sunrise ?, like Kent.
No bloody mackerel this morning.
It's the FIRST session that I've blanked all week.
The late tide tonight is too late for me ?? as I'm off to catch a few beers with my mate.
Saturday morning is travelling ? home day ?
Till next year ?

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
This afternoon ?
Ended up in Worthing, after looking around the villages that I hadn't been to before.
16.00 hrs or just after, on the pier, size 2 flapper with a running lead, using an excuse for FRESH RAGWORM,
bite after bite after bite ?, struck, nothing, changed the hooks, small ones, that did the trick. One schooly, 5 small silver bream.
Different rod, broken up twice,feathers, the Mackies have arrived!!!!
I got one, that was before I lost 2 rigs.
So, all in all another good afternoon ?.
Depending upon the weather,and if my mate is okay,he fell over this morning, I'm currently in A+E in Worthing, waiting for the Doctor to see him.
So, may be early morning,but may not be,who k
Sil\/er bream?

Well after a 5.5 hour journey up the motorway networks.
M23 was fine, M25 was crawling 30mph from M23 to M1 that's miles upon miles.
Got to M4 closed roadworks. Then M40 closed, more roadworks.
M1, already has roadworks J13 to J17, then an accident with lanes closed J16 to J18.
I already know what the motorway networks are like on a Friday, but Saturdays are supposed to be a REST DAY?!!!
Must be the glorious sunshine ??

Well after a 5.5 hour journey up the motorway networks.
M23 was fine, M25 was crawling 30mph from M23 to M1 that's miles upon miles.
Got to M4 closed roadworks. Then M40 closed, more roadworks.
M1, already has roadworks J13 to J17, then an accident with lanes closed J16 to J18.
I already know what the motorway networks are like on a Friday, but Saturdays are supposed to be a REST DAY?!!!
Must be the glorious sunshine ??
Weren’t the idiots doing protests on the M25? I don’t know what days that was?

Back