• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia Robbers

Chrisbl

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Spent a few hours on the north Norfolk sand yesterday evening after work in what turned out to be a hopeless attempt at trying to catch a few fish. Left work and drove only a few miles up the road for my mission, when I had started my journey the weather was hot and still but unfortunately not quite the same when I arrived at the beach with a fresh south easterly blowing in my face. Suitably dressed I made my way onto the sand to start a crab feeding session, little b’stards were stripping all offerings with great enthusiasm with baits stripped and hooks cleaned in just a few minutes. Three hours of that was enough for me thank you very much so I left, returned home and sat outside with a glass of vino and no wind. Bumped into @Tinseltoss which was nice, must meet up for a fish soon Jeff. Well that’s all folks till next time.

Where did you go.
My usual spot is past Cley, the car park was covered over with the shingle off the beach ?️ in a recent storm.
There is also a ship wreck a few yards off shore,as you can still see the mast.
Any help??
Normally good fishing ??

Where did you go.
My usual spot is past Cley, the car park was covered over with the shingle off the beach ?️ in a recent storm.
There is also a ship wreck a few yards off shore,as you can still see the mast.
Any help??
Normally good fishing ??
Don’t usually travel up that way chap

Excuse my ignorance, but if you were on the north Norfolk coast, how was a South-Easterly blowing in your face?
Sorry it didn’t go to plan for you but that’s fishing, keeps us going back to try again!!

Spent a few hours on the north Norfolk sand yesterday evening after work in what turned out to be a hopeless attempt at trying to catch a few fish. Left work and drove only a few miles up the road for my mission, when I had started my journey the weather was hot and still but unfortunately not quite the same when I arrived at the beach with a fresh south easterly blowing in my face. Suitably dressed I made my way onto the sand to start a crab feeding session, little b’stards were stripping all offerings with great enthusiasm with baits stripped and hooks cleaned in just a few minutes. Three hours of that was enough for me thank you very much so I left, returned home and sat outside with a glass of vino and no wind. Bumped into @Tinseltoss which was nice, must meet up for a fish soon Jeff. Well that’s all folks till next time.

Have you tried pop up beads?

Have you tried pop up beads?
Perhaps????¿¿
You should all either try a new hobby ????
Or a different coastline.
I hadn't been able to get to the coast, due to several factors, my last visit was August 2019.
Time and work commitments, The start of the covid pandemic, lockdown, shielding for my wife, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
The world seems a different place when faced with certain serious issues ?.
So, nearly 2 years before any baited hook was cast into the sea.
3 days of pier fishing ??
EVERY SINGLE DAY, I caught at least one fish.
A 6lb Ray on day one.
A Bass on day two.
And 4 Schoolies on day three.

Take a leaf out of my book.
Have a longgggggg rest and try again NEXT YEAR.

Perhaps????¿¿
You should all either try a new hobby ????
Or a different coastline.
I hadn't been able to get to the coast, due to several factors, my last visit was August 2019.
Time and work commitments, The start of the covid pandemic, lockdown, shielding for my wife, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
The world seems a different place when faced with certain serious issues ?.
So, nearly 2 years before any baited hook was cast into the sea.
3 days of pier fishing ??
EVERY SINGLE DAY, I caught at least one fish.
A 6lb Ray on day one.
A Bass on day two.
And 4 Schoolies on day three.

Take a leaf out of my book.
Have a longgggggg rest and try again NEXT YEAR.
??????

??

Back