• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Rubbish

Seabob

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Now I know I’m leaning on an open door here (and hopefully I’m not breaking forum rules) but rubbish left behind by some idiots drives us all nuts.

A regular YouTuber, and they might reside on here, feels so strongly they’ve included a message in their banner.

If you want to watch some good videos take a look at PiscatorUK. and give the fellow a thumbs up.

this year seemed worse than ever ..the amount of shit on the beaches was horrible .. the smell of disposable bbqs burning out was constant everytime I went near a beach or any open space .. hoping people can go on holiday abroad again soon lol

I was horrified and disappointed to read about some of the rubbish that had been abandoned along the shores of the Lochs up here.
These recycle points probably wont help those who can't take their crap home, but I think they are a good idea and are a visible indication to Joe public that REAL anglers care.

redneck round the corner from where I live there is an estate and I'm not joking you there is a pile of baby nappies bigger than that ...and more spread out directly under a 6 storey flat block.. yes the mother's or fathers are chucking them straight out the window ... 2 different piles so at least 2 families chucking their shit out the window literally

redneck round the corner from where I live there is an estate and I'm not joking you there is a pile of baby nappies bigger than that ...and more spread out directly under a 6 storey flat block.. yes the mother's or fathers are chucking them straight out the window ... 2 different piles so at least 2 families chucking their shit out the window literally
I feel for you lad I really do.
I am really lucky to live where I do but there are places roundabouts where people live in their own filth!Unbeleivable!
But hoying nappies out of flats flabbers my gast.

Colleague once told me he had to visit a family who weren’t sending their kids to school. When he arrived initially he thought the property had an earth floor. Turns out the kept a pet Sheep inside the house. Apparently they didn’t hoover the carpets. True. :eek:

I always take a couple of bags to pick other anglers rubbish and other poeples rubbish up it does my head in just take it home its not hard......
Once you start it’s never ending!!!!!
These days I mostly stay off the beaten track with the exception of the club pier which is well managed but still gets the odd Doyle.
If I’m on a beach I will tidy my area as people do walk by you and see you as the bad guy or ask’Got Owt?’
Maybe it’s just me as I was taught respect and manners.
Doesn’t cost anything.?

Fished the south bank of the Humber last year and a fellow walked past me with two massive bags of rubbish he had just picked up. He told me he gets four big bin liners full every day . He said when the fish are in its always the same , very sad, good of him for cleaning it up

Once you start it’s never ending!!!!!
These days I mostly stay off the beaten track with the exception of the club pier which is well managed but still gets the odd Doyle.
If I’m on a beach I will tidy my area as people do walk by you and see you as the bad guy or ask’Got Owt?’
Maybe it’s just me as I was taught respect and manners.
Doesn’t cost anything.?
Thats the thing passers-by think the rubbish is off you when it isn't i fish cliff marks alot so am always walking them and checking there has been no falls and even then I go home with a bag full off rubbish.....

A few marks around here are like that. really irritates me.. if you can carry out to a mark heavy and full surely you can carry it all back lighter. usually have a wander around picking bits up while im waiting on bites or before i leave.

people like that are allowed to breed????????

Back