• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Season started

Coxy

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Last Thursday saw the end of the strong winds. On a whim I took the boat out for a dabble with some rag worm in Chichester Harbour - still quite a swell outside from the day before. No one else fishing & I fished the flood

What a lovely day of non stop action with 2 light rods. Not a lot of tide to start and had one pin whiting after another with the odd little bass. When the tide picked up it went mad & I had to fish just one rod. After 30 I gave up counting the number of bass which ranged from 20cm to 46cm. Had about 8 between 1.5 - 2.5lb. All went back A doggie turned up to join in the fun.
Nothing spectacular but good fun.
Had a squall come through as putting boat on mooring but apart from that a lovely calm weather day.

Lets see how Thursday / Friday goes as hoping to have a pop at some tope - weather permitting.

Sounds like a great day , looking forward to a chance to get on a boat again, also looking forward to starting kayak fishing, bought it at start of lockdown lol great timing

Sounds like you had a pleasant day Coxy! Nice report. (y)(y)

Last Thursday saw the end of the strong winds. On a whim I took the boat out for a dabble with some rag worm in Chichester Harbour - still quite a swell outside from the day before. No one else fishing & I fished the flood

What a lovely day of non stop action with 2 light rods. Not a lot of tide to start and had one pin whiting after another with the odd little bass. When the tide picked up it went mad & I had to fish just one rod. After 30 I gave up counting the number of bass which ranged from 20cm to 46cm. Had about 8 between 1.5 - 2.5lb. All went back A doggie turned up to join in the fun.
Nothing spectacular but good fun.
Had a squall come through as putting boat on mooring but apart from that a lovely calm weather day.

Lets see how Thursday / Friday goes as hoping to have a pop at some tope - weather permitting.
Well done sounds like a good day,nice to know there are lots of Bass about to grow bigger.
tight line for Thursday or Friday
Espadon

Back