• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Shore fishing winter in West Coast Scotland/ Singing sands area and beyond

daveym34

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi all!

Hope you are all good, thanks for owners/ (Mike?) etc. for allowing me to join the site/ forums!...

Ok here goes...

So I am no stranger to angling, namely sea/ shore more specifically! Normally within "casting distance" (I wish!) from my location in Warrington, Cheshire... so North Wales marks, Anglesey- Loads/ too many to list! North Wales coast, Merseyside/ Wirral and Mersey marks...

So guys... I am/ have booked West Coast of Scotland for 2021/22 Xmas and New year, well I have'nt my girlfriend and family has! Suffice to say I am going to bored, so was thinking perfect excuse to take in some Winter shore marks, spinning for Pollock maybe?

Please, Please if anyone can offer advice, show me where I may get this for Acharacle/ Loch Sunart, Singing sands areas- usual stuff locations, tides, tackle/bait- you know the score! I would be eternally grateful to avoid a boring and elevate a quite frankly in (my personal opinion) a depressing and dark time of year...

Even the prospect of getting outside in to nature, somewhere unfamiliar and wild and catching a few old Doggies, is something that appeals!!!

Please anyone point me in right direction???? Cheer all take care!

Dave - Warrington

Welcome to TSF Dave. (y)

As Mr Fish said, better off posting in the Scotland catch report section for more local knowledge.

Ian.

Last edited:
Back