• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Should I go?

"Really nice Mackerel" for bait? It's been so long since I've been able to get out & catch any, they would be going in my frying pan! ??
Honestly the fish is top notch eyes crystal clear and plump €4.8 per kilo. There was a lot of good stuff on the counter that would be good bait but I just went for small grey shrimps, they call them gris crevette and a nice mackerel should be enough for a few hours

Unfortunately I arose at 5.30am and was feeling rotten so the trip did not go ahead:cry:. The thought of driving for an hour and a half along the autoroute with a raging head ache did not fill me with joy so that mackerel will become dinner :ROFLMAO: So that is it no see fishing for a month at least.
We are allowed to be up to 10km from home so there are some lakes that I can try fishing for pike ,perch and black bass.

Unfortunately I arose at 5.30am and was feeling rotten so the trip did not go ahead:cry:. The thought of driving for an hour and a half along the autoroute with a raging head ache did not fill me with joy so that mackerel will become dinner :ROFLMAO: So that is it no see fishing for a month at least.
We are allowed to be up to 10km from home so there are some lakes that I can try fishing for pike ,perch and black bass.
Sorry to hear you are not well & didn't make the coast, but glad to see the Mackerel are going to a good home! ??

Sorry to hear that chap

Sorry to hear you are not well & didn't make the coast, but glad to see the Mackerel are going to a good home! ??
One of the things that we all forget is that we are getting older. The weather has been great here this last fortnight and the garden had been getting serious work done in it getting it ready for crops add to that clocks getting shifted about and you have a recipe for tiredness. I also had to cut down a very large tree and get ride of the branches... you tend to forget these things .

One of the things that we all forget is that we are getting older. The weather has been great here this last fortnight and the garden had been getting serious work done in it getting it ready for crops add to that clocks getting shifted about and you have a recipe for tiredness. I also had to cut down a very large tree and get ride of the branches... you tend to forget these things .
Agree. Our rear garden is in a mess. It got to autumn last year and I had to admit defeat and accept I just wasn't well enough to deal with it. I've managed to cut half the grass, but the Privet hedges that were 5ft are now heading for 12ft, I can't deal with them, and I suppose partly due to lockdown, I've not been able to find somebody willing to do it for a reasonable fee.

Back