• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Skate fishing trip

But they are easy to catch because the two right legs are shorter than the left legs so they only can run clockwise around a hill.
Set a long net and chase them round into it?
Nature has also ensured that the two longer legs are capable of being used for sideways jumping so they evade the net with ease.

Last edited:
looks like a smart little set up with the crimps ..anyone used them like that livebaiting for bass? I feel like I miss too many bites maybe where the hook is turning on the knot

Iv got everything ready,now just need to make ,keeping them simple, running ledgers
Simpler the better. I just laugh when I see all the rigs for sale with bells and beads and luminious tapes and feck` knows all what.

Picture is a sword rig. The wee link swivel arrowed takes a light stick. P1120844.JPG

i hope to going up for them later in the year if i can with things and that its still in planning stage at the moment as a good few days up there for that drive

i hope to going up for them later in the year if i can with things and that its still in planning stage at the moment as a good few days up there for that drive
Same here ,got everything ready, I'm looking September time due to work commitments just need to find camp sites and to meet up with someone to fish with

I do like a bit of haggis drumstick ???
Almost season. The traditional Scottish wolfhound is seconded from its` more pressing duties of wolf suppression to indicate to hunters where the haggii make there burrows to allow the Western Isles bluetailed ferrets to be released into said burrows. (Haggii being the plural of haggis)

137598129_3922659347784493_5538807957628955199_n.jpg

Almost season. The traditional Scottish wolfhound is seconded from its` more pressing duties of wolf suppression to indicate to hunters where the haggii make there burrows to allow the Western Isles bluetailed ferrets to be released into said burrows. (Haggii being the plural of haggis)

View attachment 4174

Ooh, there's loads of info on them if you search for it. Nice close up here. Apparently the Latin name is Haggis Scoticus.

1610823658252.png

??? Ah, Farcebook (or Facemuck or Faceache - insert your own!) Via Google images! I saw it when I found mine! ??

Back