• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Smartliner 19 & 21 boats - anyone know what they are like ?

Coxy

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
I was asked about these by a chum who is looking to buy a new one. Made in Poland.
I see some are used in Norway (have only used Arvors)
Anyone got any experience / knowledge - good & bad ?

Feedback welcome

Ian Burrett of On yer marks has three of these as his charter boats. I’ve been out many times with him and always felt safe on the boats and they get some beating. He had 200lb commons on the deck too. I’d happily buy one ?

Hi Bigads

Spoken to Ian - very useful. Nice & helpful chap. Thank you so much for your help
Glad he could help you. It’s a great day out with him if you are up that way.

Yes I liked the look of it & would like to do it but Nicola may have banned the English from Scotland by then. Unfortunately, I do not feel welcome in Scotland anymore. I am not alone in this. Out of principle I do not spend money where am not welcome.
I am not anti Scots & have loads of Jock mates down here in the South of England, one is my business partner. Best fighting soldiers I met when serving in Army were the Highlanders & Black Watch.

I was asked about these by a chum who is looking to buy a new one. Made in Poland.
I see some are used in Norway (have only used Arvors)
Anyone got any experience / knowledge - good & bad ?

Feedback welcome
Hi I bought a new 21 fisher pilothouse in August 2021 had it over a year now great sea boat would recommend this boat,I have the 100hp Suzuki, any questions let me know

Crispy

Hi I bought a new 21 fisher pilothouse in August 2021 had it over a year now great sea boat would recommend this boat,I have the 100hp Suzuki, any questions let me know

Crispy
Nice response Crispy, but the thread is about 18 months old! Pays to check the date!

Welcome to the Madhouse by the way! 👍👍

Back