• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

So wots your biggest bass sorry minstrel ?

One of the problems of using the forum on a phone. Any pics from my phone get downloaded to the Laptop, where I can check & alter the physical & file sizes before uploading to TSF. I can't be doing with squinting at text on a small screen - eyes are too old! Maybe have a look at your phone camera settings and see if you can reduce the resolution a little before taking the photos?

That's all right for you rich Southern bois who can afford both phone and laptop. Up here in Nawfuk, I'm using a Nokia 2 powered by my tractor! ?

Might be a way to reduce the camera settings on the phone, but without seeing it and knowing what phone I couldn’t say.

What you could do is simply Google ‘how to reduce picture size on an xxx phone’ and I bet the answer will pop up.

I'll give that a try Mr Fish. ?

Though perhaps it may be simpler if I just caught smaller fish like you? ?

View attachment 13463

9lb 6oz from Gorleston 5 years back is my PB.

Had one of exactly 7lb on Monday at Cromer. Was planning on attaching a pic of that also, but once again it won't download on this website. ?
The bass fishing that way can be excellent but only if you know how to fish it. We’ll done that’s a beast!! ?

Brilliant plan, thanks boi. ?

Not sure how you would know this though, seeing as Tatty Joe tells me, you've only ever caught Gudgeon?
Due to size of my fish.. Sorry pics ?... I always resize them on the phone before posting.... Very easy with an app like others have said.

I just use free version of this.

Screenshot_20210828_164251_com.vinson.shrinker.jpg

You’ve got a tractor ???????????now who’s big dick swinging ???

Who mentioned Tractors?

I've got 2 similar to this one, plus one to be restored - do they count? ??

1630276213702.png

Not caught a decent one since the mid 80s fishing a few miles out at Pan Sands. Caught it on an irritable great ragworm. That ragworm must have given the fish some grief because it hardly put up a fight at all and weighed in at ten and a half pounds.
I seem to remember a Chinaman on the slipway trying to buy it from me... No way, it was delicious.??

1630346137184.png
My biggest from shore or boat, caught in 2009 . 8.5lbs Size 2 circle hook loaded with maddies on a snood full of red beads meant for flounder. I recall that it was a female full of eggs and to this day I regret killing it. Took it home to weigh and that's when I realised it was a female. Had a few on bait and lures since that might have weighed near the 5lbs mark but never bothered about weighing them This photo is mounted and hanging on the wall above my computer . 1630346702937.png
One of the big mouth variety caught on some plastic lure that resembled a frog from a stock watering hole on a farm in South Africa think it was estimated at about 3 kgs
1630346942367.png
Best lure caught bass was one of 3 I caught in Weymouth marina November 2010 not sure of the weight about 3-4 lbs estimatr but pretty special as it was my first on a lure .

Back