• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

So wots your biggest bass sorry minstrel ?

That’s interesting so they get big compared to our bass ?our British record bass is 19 lb + a bigger one was caught off Bristol Channel last year but cause he released it the record never stood but have herd of bigger ones again lost and our bass orso like a bit of rough weather interesting stuff cheers jetty ?orso wot do you classa nor’easter as wind speed is wot ??
I’ll have to check on that, it’s a good question.

That’s interesting so they get big compared to our bass ?our British record bass is 19 lb + a bigger one was caught off Bristol Channel last year but cause he released it the record never stood but have herd of bigger ones again lost and our bass orso like a bit of rough weather interesting stuff cheers jetty ?orso wot do you classa nor’easter as wind speed is wot ??
B3088D25-FA18-4582-AE61-F4BE6D8867A8.png

What's a Bass..... :LOL:

About 2lb or there about's. Not caught that many to be honest.

Ian.

Lovely fish solely the one I had I was fishin with yer mate boi under the wAtchfull eye of a certain litttle white dog ?

I did cross my mind that it may have been, Joe. ?

Amazing that dogs ability to find fish. Though a complete mystery, as to why he takes that weird bloke with him when he goes to the beach? ??

I did cross my mind that it may have been, Joe. ?

Amazing that dogs ability to find fish. Though a complete mystery, as to why he takes that weird bloke with him when he goes to the beach? ??
Yeah can’t work it out either ??‍♀️But quite funny watching him and Bert my dog agueing over who was gonna run round the beach carrying a dog fish ted won unfortunately ??

Back