• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Start Bay Fishing Competition Sunday 17th July 22

Good luck with the comp kali will see if myself and few of the lads can come and fish the comp orso wanted to get this back on topic instead ago ending up a face book slagging sesh if you don’t like it dint use it but don’t moan about it on a really good thread about a great cause

ending up a face book slagging sesh if you don’t like it dint use it but don’t moan about it on a really good thread about a great cause
I am not on it Paul and not slagging it off but the fact that it is on Facebook and is there for all to see as it is open to all who care to look apparently puts some people off who object to Facebook tracking you.But the matches are for a worthy cause.

I am hoping it will be a good event as we have some amazing prizes lined up and a lot of interest from sponsors. I will post an updated flyer with sponsors which I will update every week or so. I will also try to get a list of prizes together.

The most important thing is to make some money for the charity and promote what they do.

Hopefully see some of you there.

I am hoping it will be a good event as we have some amazing prizes lined up and a lot of interest from sponsors. I will post an updated flyer with sponsors which I will update every week or so. I will also try to get a list of prizes together.

The most important thing is to make some money for the charity and promote what they do.

Hopefully see some of you there.
Which beaches are the comp on mate ??

I read the date wrong Tatunka,I never had my glasses on
I'm forever doing things like that. Wifey loves Baked Beans (I'm not keen) so picked her up 3 tins awhile ago whilst out shopping. "Not eating them" she said, "They've got those horrible Sausages in"! ??

I'm forever doing things like that. Wifey loves Baked Beans (I'm not keen) so picked her up 3 tins awhile ago whilst out shopping. "Not eating them" she said, "They've got those horrible Sausages in"! ??
Tell her to suck them :ROFLMAO: it was a joke to those who are brain dead, man up ;)

Last edited:
Final decision TBC but we are looking at a by length of the best fish from 2/3 categories foe example, flat, round and shark family (smoothounds, rays etc) with C&R encouraged but not compulsory.

Final decision TBC but we are looking at a by length of the best fish from 2/3 categories foe example, flat, round and shark family (smoothounds, rays etc) with C&R encouraged but not compulsory.
That sounds fair enough. If someone wants to keep a fish for the pot, fair play.

Back