• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Start Bay Fishing Competition Sunday 17th July 22

KaiH

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
The competition is coming together and please have a look at the facebook page.

£250 first prize for both shore and boat. £10 entry fee.

We have several sponsors on board already and they will be added to the flyer next week.

Well done. Hope it's a great event.

The competition is coming together and please have a look at the facebook page.

£250 first prize for both shore and boat. £10 entry fee.

We have several sponsors on board already and they will be added to the flyer next week.

Good luck Kaih. As for Facemuck, I don't have an account and won't go near it with a Barge pole.

I don't use it either but needs must to get out to the masses.
1652431576277.png

It's a little scary that your link says "Log in to Facebook". That usually means that the Hinterweb knows I don't have an account and won't let me view your page without logging in.

Tried again and same thing happened.
Another cause for concern uploaded by our Local rag yesterday. Facebook is promoting a new profile pic App from a company that has its base near Moscow in Russia.
Quote: "This app is likely a way of capturing people's faces in high resolution and I would question any app wanting this amount of data, especially one which is largely unheard of and based in another country."

Make of it what you will.

Not missing the point.I wont join Facebook either but there are a couple of local fisheries that are on Facebook and are open to public viewing.Nice to know how they are fishing.
You are missing the point because if you go to any site connected with Faceache, account or not, they WILL download tracking cookies on to your device, and I'm not having any of that crap.

Back