• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Still ticking over……..

Kevin3110

Reaction score
……. Even though I’m not getting out as much as I’d like to. Again it’s been nearly a fortnight since my last session on a very uneventful Tuesday night on huge tides.

Anyway, I’ll keep it fairly short and sweet. Pencilled in a session for last night fishing the last 60-90min of the flood and would play it by year on the ebb depending how the session was panning out.

Weapon of choice was the trusty sunslicker Mishna in the lemon meringue colour and 30min after arriving the blank was indeed beaten.

Vertebrate Organism Fish Marine biology Crocodile

Another few inquisitive bumps in between before landing a second 20min after the first.

Organism Fish Marine biology Fin Fish products

15min later and right on top of the tide came no3 and the biggest of the session, again falling to the Mishna.
Organism Fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish Fin

Over the next 30-45min signs of activity had certainly eased with the tide now ebbing away. Decided at 10:55pm to call it a night and make my way back to the car happy with the 3 fish from the nights fishing.

Weather dependant the tides this week look rather good for a return visit but we’ll have to see on the day.

Nice fishing Kevin (y).

Back