• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Tackle Espana

stan m

Reaction score
Noticed this outlet on wsf yesterday, somebody asking if reliable. Normally I`d buy local if I could but when they rip me off they can get stuffed. Month or so back was googling for a new fishing jacket, nothing fancy just lightweight for summer. Best I could get in UK was just over £60 for the identical jacket. Got it from the Spanish outlet for £27 plus £7 carriage, 4-5 days. Lots of rods , reels, lures etc.

They also have an ebay shop Stan.(y)
I have seen their website but didn't know they were on eBay TDXS - have you got a link for that please, as I can't find it.

There is a good selection of lures on there for fair prices. Quite a few that you won't find for sale in the UK

Damn and blast those Europeans with their extensive product range, competitive pricing and good customer service. How very dare they.!! ?

Made a mistake, they are listed as Tradeinn on ebay but are on holiday until 27th May.Nothing listed at the moment.All part of the same company.
If it's this crowd, they've got terrible feedback - 20% negative in the last month?

Erm, sorry to burst the eu bubble but it is a Canadian co.
Erm.... From Gogle:

Tradeinn.com was launched in 1997 and is operated from Girona, Spain with presence in over 220 countries and territories around the world.

Back