• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Tat goes boating

Think it was a 6-7m swell the night before and still borderline when I arrived!

I had to handline the fish up a 20ft very steep shingle slope..... No way was I going down as swell still around 2m at that point!
Yes it’s an evil place in the swell but I guess it’s that stir up that brings the fish in ??‍♂️

Yes it’s an evil place in the swell but I guess it’s that stir up that brings the fish in ??‍♂️
Indeed, I had some lovely fish in a handful of trips.... Just about timing it right.... Unless your local and can do loads of hours, or loads of short trips at right state of tide. Still a lottery though, and pot luck as to size of fish?

That was a hell of a fish mate spot on worth a crack then mate never been off down there on a charter mate ?
Yeah, Ross has an awesome boat, well worth the trip! It's bloody huge and is very nice to fish from, plenty of space and sits well at sea. Think it's 50ft or there abouts. He knows how to put you on the fish aswell....
Would honestly recommend spot on to anyone, it's one of, if not the best charters I've been on!

Great video Warbs. ??

Back