• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast ....

Hi Chris,

Wow, this was so informative and so true. I hope that people get to read and share this.

Coming from africa, and living in the Bush, practice falconry, sailing and fishing, was amazing, since being here in the uk, it's a very hard way of life, with time spent working more than getting these chemical releases, or vitamin D.

The words of encouragement to help our own mental health and others is so true, let all of us carry your words forward. And help others

Tight lines and best wishes Chris's
Thank you very much, mate. I can see how that was a harsh adjustment for you. Please share the message.

Absolutely fantastic read mate really hits the nail on the head about why we fish the problem with technology and our metal health I shall show this to my wife as wot you’ve written can be used for everyday life and not just fishing really enjoyed reading this thanks so much for sharing well done ?? ?????????????

Fantastic read mate, fishing again (didn't fish for 5 years) has helped my mental state,??
By not fishing? sorry couldn't resist ;)

Good article Chris!

But January to March, what are you on about, that’s prime rockling season! ???
Thank you mate - haven't seen a rocking here yet, must try harder. I did have a common dragonet this week though. :)
Excellent writing there mate!!!
Thank you Ollie
Fantastic read mate, fishing again (didn't fish for 5 years) has helped my mental state,??
I think it would help anyone. Good to hear you are back out and enjoying yourself.
Absolutely fantastic read mate really hits the nail on the head about why we fish the problem with technology and our metal health I shall show this to my wife as wot you’ve written can be used for everyday life and not just fishing really enjoyed reading this thanks so much for sharing well done ?? ?????????????
Thank you, mate. I could have got into all sorts of details about the harms of tech and the effects on us but, it was already too many words. I have had a bunch of non-anglers read it and they all understood it, male and female. It's taken me a long time to get my head around all of this.

Thank you mate - haven't seen a rocking here yet, must try harder. I did have a common dragonet this week though. :)

Thank you Ollie

I think it would help anyone. Good to hear you are back out and enjoying yourself.

Thank you, mate. I could have got into all sorts of details about the harms of tech and the effects on us but, it was already too many words. I have had a bunch of non-anglers read it and they all understood it, male and female. It's taken me a long time to get my head around all of this.
I had a sesh last night calm seas clear water plenty of fish felt great today been work and don’t feel tired at all wot you write makes total sense well done again bud ???

Back