• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

The AT Tuna announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if that skipper is part of the arranged catch, tag and release scheme. Myself and 3 fellows have a boat booked for two days next September out of Devon. ????
You could have at least invited and then uninvited me.

It is if that skipper is part of the arranged catch, tag and release scheme. Myself and 3 fellows have a boat booked for two days next September out of Devon. ????

Did your new custom tuna stick turn up with the pride colour whippings?

Yes and the embossed a nice rainbow on the top of the stick for me.
I’ll use my one a d you bring yours and we can use them to wave that big banner @GPSguru made up for this year’s pride March. It was gutting when it was cancelled last year.

Last edited:
I’ll use my one a d you bring yours and we can use them to wave that big banner @GPSguru made up for this year’s pride March. It was gutting when it was cancelled last year.
Yes, I can still hear the echos of your sobbing when the cancellation was announced. You’d better get your baby oil out or you’ll never get into your leather suit.

Last edited:
Yes, I can still hear the echos of your sobbing when the cancellation was announced. You’d better get your baby oil out or you’ll never get into your leather suit.
In some ways it was a relief after @GPSguru ’s partner put the old banner on a hot wash and ruined it. At least he’s had a year to sow all the sequins back on.

Last edited:
In some ways it was a relief after @GPSguru ’s partner put the old banner on a hot wash and ruined it. At least he’s had a year to sow all the sequins back on.
Yeah he was proper spitting feathers over that. OMG hun....... feathers!! That’s it.....

Last edited:
Listen Essex tosser boy, which part of F’off do you not understand ?

I assume that will be a Plymouth boat ? Are you taking the dogfish queen with you ?

I expect I will be ‘shark’ fishing again this year during July, Aug, sept, & Oct. I like flat calm days for that sort of work.

I have just had a 12mm 316 lip hook made to replace the 6mm that I used last year.

I assume that will be a Plymouth boat ? Are you taking the dogfish queen with you ?

I expect I will be ‘shark’ fishing again this year during July, Aug, sept, & Oct. I like flat calm days for that sort of work.

I have just had a 12mm 316 lip hook made to replace the 6mm that I used last year.
Yes LSD boy will be coming, as will Odyssey and another bod. But the boat is out of Falmouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back