• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Trident tackle - lockdown.

seems you are a crap caster then eh? I get no problems at all! if you use the correct size lead to suit your bait the lead will tow it straight and true with no problems at all!! as for cussing? lol. and whats with the "there" comment? you think you are something elite or special because you are on 'here". ????? seems you are the bitch!
You never stop bitching anyway! Wasn't me that tested it was two other very good caster we tested lots of components and variations of them to see what worked and how fished and distances variations between them as unlike you we are open minded to newer things.
Read your comments to others about Trident to others but we support him as doing things unlike many and it's made here not China.
I wasn't doing the casting was setting up videoing and measuring.

Just a groove... the metal pushes down to open for you to attach your lead then you push it back inside to allow you to fit your line or termalink onto the top. The 'wings' hit the water and pops the hook out. :)
The rotos ok just a bit fiddly with cold hands and wet hooks! i got them coloured to weights and leave on leads so yellow for one and red for other etc
Baiting needles K'in sharp stuck one in finger last time!
Will give him a shout later as have a couple of designs been working on for "Gadgets" as he does the injection moulding

clips look good ... I admit just using basic ones or the leads with them on as said ...it works but every now and then it does unclip on the cast and falls short of where I want it when long ranging
.. and iv only just found this site today didn't know there was a here and there haha see what you mean though what the hell were they thinking changing the format on there makes no sense
we Had a lot of leads/rigs etc come adrift with the Gemini lead clips on Chesil pretty sure in backwash flipping gear/clip round so it rides up and out? Newer ones don't seem to sit tight where it meets like originals did i tweak ones ive left with pliers.
I got a load from china on ebay which almost click as push lead on strong also tested and went past scales at 100lb

You never stop bitching anyway! Wasn't me that tested it was two other very good caster we tested lots of components and variations of them to see what worked and how fished and distances variations between them as unlike you we are open minded to newer things.
Read your comments to others about Trident to others but we support him as doing things unlike many and it's made here not China.
I wasn't doing the casting was setting up videoing and measuring.
You honestly think I believe that garbage? or even care? Why should I change something that has worked perfectly for me for 30+ years? I dont need to read my comments because I wrote them lol. Im sure trident will survive without little old me buying their products. If you have a problem with people giving their own opinions maybe you shouldn't use forums? after all thats what they are for is it not? Anyway the main thing is that you thought you could have a go at someone who couldn't see what you put on here and you got caught out eh? you are shallow mate!!
Ps, Whats with the we, we, we? can you not think and speak for yourself?

seems you are a crap caster then eh? I get no problems at all! if you use the correct size lead to suit your bait the lead will tow it straight and true with no problems at all!! as for cussing? lol. and whats with the "there" comment? you think you are something elite or special because you are on 'here". ????? seems you are the bitch!
??????????

You honestly think I believe that garbage? or even care? Why should I change something that has worked perfectly for me for 30+ years? I dont need to read my comments because I wrote them lol. Im sure trident will survive without little old me buying their products. If you have a problem with people giving their own opinions maybe you shouldn't use forums? after all thats what they are for is it not? Anyway the main thing is that you thought you could have a go at someone who couldn't see what you put on here and you got caught out eh? you are shallow mate!!
Ps, Whats with the we, we, we? can you not think and speak for yourself?
Nope i can write perfectly well. Well unlike you We work as a Team when fishing our group share kit on trip up/down hill so always a Team effort.
Not trying to get away with anything knew you was on here anyway but many others are Banned from there so don't read the dross on there anymore and many that are not banned don't care to venture there either.
Also the powertrippers over there are so worried that they have threatened Mike here with action if place is mentioned!

Sorry you feel so lonely and dejected down in Emmet'sville on your rock Samaritans can help you know just a call away!.

Nope i can write perfectly well. Well unlike you We work as a Team when fishing our group share kit on trip up/down hill so always a Team effort.
Not trying to get away with anything knew you was on here anyway but many others are Banned from there so don't read the dross on there anymore and many that are not banned don't care to venture there either.
Also the powertrippers over there are so worried that they have threatened Mike here with action if place is mentioned!

Sorry you feel so lonely and dejected down in Emmet'sville on your rock Samaritans can help you know just a call away!.

What a cretin you are saying you don’t go on there yet you openly said I was saying this and that in there!! So which is it?? Pathetic liar.
As for your other childish comments about the west country it just shows you really are a cock lol

Let's get this back on topic guys...it's getting a little bit silly. The original topic was about Trident and whether they were operating through the lockdown. We seem to have diverged away from this and are now talking about random subjects from across the internet that aren't applicable to here.

We want to retain as much light-touch moderation as we can here - so, let's get back to the topic in hand, please (y)

Back