• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Trolleys

Seen some that used bungees to strap the rods to the trolley.

Out of interest are those tyres okay with shingle please? I always liked the humpalumpa style trolley wheels, just couldn’t justify the expense at the time.

Can anybody give any suggestions how to attach your rods to your trolley View attachment 1539

I thought you were only going for the single wheel version John? That's the HGV version with twin wheels! ??
I've just splashed out on a Shakespeare Agility quiver rod bag (£29) with the idea that I could cable tie or bungee it to the back of the trolley uprights and still keep the rods protected. Might be an idea? It comes with a bottom side pouch & straps for a tripod too.

This was the bag, but I can't link the seller I bought it from for £29 as he is out of stock:

Last edited:
He did, that's mine!!, just checking copyright laws as I type, expecting a big payout;);)
Hahaha! Cheeky Rascal! No chance of a big payout - I've been told that all of John's spare dollars go towards wriggly things! ??

I thought you were only going for the single wheel version John? That's the HGV version with twin wheels! ??
I've just splashed out on a Shakespeare Agility quiver rod bag (£29) with the idea that I could cable tie or bungee it to the back of the trolley uprights and still keep the rods protected. Might be an idea? It comes with a bottom side pouch & straps for a tripod too.

This was the bag, but I can't link the seller I bought it from for £29 as he is out of stock:
Maybe I will use a quiver rod bag I have and fix that to the front , ok for the rods now just the rest and bivey to think about ???

Maybe I will use a quiver rod bag I have and fix that to the front , ok for the rods now just the rest and bivey to think about ???

That was one reason I was naughty and splashed out on the Shakey bag - it has the pouch & straps for the Salt tripod. I haven't got a Bivvy - not ventured into circus tents yet! ???

Back