• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Trolleys

What about?

When your box is on, put rods on top handle and lip of box so they ard on the diagonal. Take a bungee of the correct length and take a full wrap around the rods and hook it to the bottom of the frame same at handle?

Just carry yer gear you lazy feckers and this rate going to the beach will be more like shopping in tescos at Xmas ffs ????????????????????????????????
Most places I have to but if I don't I won't. My new acquisition will mostly get used at trout fisheries.

Well..............!?

Built the trolley today, not overly impressed from the off as the paint on thd top handle was all scrapped and on one side round the handle bend scrapped and rusty, the two axles were going too?
Put the beta box on it and it doesn't sit brilliant would have to see how a bumpy drag goes. The strap supplied won't go round thd box either so a search will be done for some bungees. The double wheels are good though. It might come in to its own in use, as yet jury still out..

Last edited:
Thats a bugger about the paint, if its rusty I would complain, may have been a returns model sent out again, yep the strap doesn't fit around my galaxy box either, I had a couple bungees already and it travels fine with them on it.

Thats a bugger about the paint, if its rusty I would complain, may have been a returns model sent out again, yep the strap doesn't fit around my galaxy box either, I had a couple bungees already and it travels fine with them on it.
Box looked fresh, no double taping.

I will take some pics and grumble to them.

Should have brought the tronex one far better than the scrap heap you brought ,what's the saying ,buy cheap buy twice

How many times have I told you..a wheelbarrow or a shopping trolley is your best bet... :rolleyes: ?
I'd like to see you travelling across Chesil with a shopping trolley! :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have had the problem of attaching rods, beach buddy and tripod to my trolley.
I eventually decided that the best way was insulating tape around the rods etc then tape that lot to the top of the trolley.
Then bungee the bottom bits of the bundle over the top of your box to either side of the trolley.

Back