• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

TSF July Referrer of the Month

Mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Firstly, my apologies that I haven't managed to get this sorted for the past six months. Work has been absolutely mental and I haven't had as much time as I wanted to dedicate to the site as I have wanted to. The picture is a little clearer now so I should have a bit more time to be around from now on :)

TSF July Competition

TSF Competitions are only open to Members, Membership is FREE and you can sign up here.

This month we have the following competition(s):

1) Most referrers of the month, this is the member who has recruited the most amount of members to the forum within the calendar month.

July Prize

A TSF Hoodie - https://www.talkseafishing.co.uk/shop/product/tsf-hooded-tops/

Most referrers of the month

This is calculated based on the number of members who have signed up using your referral links and who have posted at least once. You can generate your referral link by going to the Referral Contest Page, it is also displayed at the top of the Forum List page. You can copy this URL and send it to any of your friends who you think would like to join the forum. When they sign up and post once on the forum, you will be accredited the referral and it will be added to your monthly account. Also, if you share a thread or post using the social sharing links on each post and this leads to a member registering and posting, you will get also get a referral point.

Firstly, my apologies that I haven't managed to get this sorted for the past six months. Work has been absolutely mental and I haven't had as much time as I wanted to dedicate to the site as I have wanted to. The picture is a little clearer now so I should have a bit more time to be around from now on :)

TSF July Competition

TSF Competitions are only open to Members, Membership is FREE and you can sign up here.

This month we have the following competition(s):

1) Most referrers of the month, this is the member who has recruited the most amount of members to the forum within the calendar month.

July Prize

A TSF Hoodie - https://www.talkseafishing.co.uk/shop/product/tsf-hooded-tops/

Most referrers of the month

This is calculated based on the number of members who have signed up using your referral links and who have posted at least once. You can generate your referral link by going to the Referral Contest Page, it is also displayed at the top of the Forum List page. You can copy this URL and send it to any of your friends who you think would like to join the forum. When they sign up and post once on the forum, you will be accredited the referral and it will be added to your monthly account. Also, if you share a thread or post using the social sharing links on each post and this leads to a member registering and posting, you will get also get a referral point.

Maybe you could look at something for lads that contribute material to the forum?.... Rather than just a numbers game. After all without lads posting up interesting stuff, there wouldn't be a forum ??

We had a poster of the month prize early doors, but it was a nightmare to manage. At some point, I'll look at doing a post of the month but it needs to be as automated as possible, i.e. user voted. Otherwise, it all becomes a logistical nightmare.

We had a poster of the month prize early doors, but it was a nightmare to manage. At some point, I'll look at doing a post of the month but it needs to be as automated as possible, i.e. user voted. Otherwise, it all becomes a logistical nightmare.
Just let me pick the winner! ?

Back