• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Veals

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
My wife’s been trying to contact veals over the phone last few days to use up some vouchers for me and can’t seem to get thru to them are they just mad busy or out they answering phones atm any ideas anyone ?

Think they are stacked out at mo tank. Also read somewhere they were working on lower staff levels than normal. Could try fist thing when they open or keep trying and fingers crossed you get lucky. ?

A bit like the doctors then. You are number 19 in the queue. Try sending them an email as generally they are very good.

Yeah thought that was sadly you need to speak to someone to use the vouchers but they have always been great when dealing with them so no surprise there up against it cheers beys ?

Just send them an email asking why they are unable to answer the phone, alternatively tell them you will be sending your vouchers back for a refund. Leave them you tel number in the message. If still no reply then an old fashioned letter signed for complaining.

I emailed them last week mate about some Vass waders, they responded same day, phones must just be busy. I ordered my waders and had them quickly, so no change in the speed of service in that regard.

Back