• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Well, that's Sad Saturday news.

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anybody that watches Fishing videos on Youtube will have heard (or should have) of Fisho's shore Angling videos. Fisho (Billy) is the fishing Godfather and well known for his Flatfish unhooking videos, as well as his tips & tricks, which have been invaluable to many Anglers over the years. Sadly, he's giving up making videos (he doesn't say why) but he will be very much missed. He's put up a video last night entitled "The end of the road" with some footage of what he calls his best moment in front of the camera, catching an 80cm Bass.

Just back from hols and saw this, I’m gutted! Loved Billy’s videos when I got back into fishing, some great tips and I learnt a lot. Goodness knows how many times I watched the codling videos.

I do wonder why he is stopping, hope not to ill health or anything. Will definitely miss this channel, even my wife knows I’m watching as soon as she hears “TWO HOOK FLAPPAHH”

I will miss Fisho, partly because that's where I fished as a kid, his unhooking method has possibly saved a lot of deep hooked fish. If you know everything about fishing (I don't), then his videos are not for you.

I've never heard of him Trampster! He was very lucky to land that monster bass with those bent out 'match' hooks:oops:. Serious girth on that old girl, maybe it could have gone 14lb or more on scales???

I've never heard of him Trampster! He was very lucky to land that monster bass with those bent out 'match' hooks:oops:. Serious girth on that old girl, maybe it could have gone 14lb or more on scales???
Yep, serious Bass! I'm surprised you haven't heard of him, unless you hardly ever visit Youtube? His unhooking technique for Flatties has had many mentions on a lot of forums & other Youtube channels.

Don't really watch UK sea fishing videos (apart from the occasional bit of John Locker) and I do everything I can to avoid fatties they are a bloody nuisance on my marks. Big hooks for me. Or lures

Well, it looks like Fisho may not have completely given up yet! This popped up this morning - haven't watched it yet but it may be of interest to some on the South Coast:

Well, it looks like Fisho may not have completely given up yet! This popped up this morning - haven't watched it yet but it may be of interest to some on the South Coast:

If you are gathering bait just for a fishing session, then the limit is fine as far as I am concerned. Worry about the bait diggers who do it for a living and supply tackle shops.

Agree^

Though I imagine they will be able to get a permit if they are professionals. I’ve only skim read the IFCA proposed law but looks okay to me….

Saw a yellow boat with about a dozen rods clattering around the other day! Cornish kayak is having a rest from filming,fish locker is still around the sea has eyes!

Saw a yellow boat with about a dozen rods clattering around the other day! Cornish kayak is having a rest from filming,fish locker is still around the sea has eyes!
I wondered what had happened to Rob (Cornish Kayak). If you see him, say hi from Trampster!

I wondered what had happened to Rob (Cornish Kayak). If you see him, say hi from Trampster!
See Rob often, will.say hello for you! Very nice bloke and a good angler! I owe him some crabs for the coffee's he has bought me lol

Are you sure it wasn't a yellow submarine? ;)

Back