• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Where to fish in Cornwall

Rates have shot up for June,it's cheaper at Premier Inn.Plus you haven't got the hassle of boy racers at McDonalds and KFC 24/7.Parking is also easier at Premier Inn free.First come first served basis at Travelodge the rest pay.
Premier inn on the Bypass???? Definitely a huge amount of idiots around the white river!!!

Hi I'm taking advantage of the sun's £9-50 holidays
So heading to Cornwall June time
I want to be a hrs drive to river taymar and say Mevagissey

So I'm looking at Polperro as a base I will be lure fishing so is there any good marks around the area don't mind a bit of a climb
In the sea is the best bet Rock ;)

Yeah all jabbed up for my month in Lanzarote this march
If I didn't need jabs 4 holidays I wouldn't of add any

Yeah all jabbed up for my month in Lanzarote this march
If I didn't need jabs 4 holidays I wouldn't of add any
Don't get lost in the mountains in Lanzagrotti :ROFLMAO:

SW Coast Path between Polperro and Talland Bay one or two access points along the way that give access to deep water.Google Maps will give you an idea.Particularly like the area just before Talland Bay where the Coastal Path does a sharp left,there's a path down to the rocks.You can park up at Talland Bay near the Cafe and make your way westward along the path only a walk of about a couple of hundred yards.Well worth the effort.Just as the path turns right the access point is there you can't miss it.You can even see it on Google Maps,have a butchers.The other side of Tallend Bay is also productive.

been goin dwn there in the summer past few years nice little spot , had loads of big wrasse, pollock ,mackerel down the sides of the main rock in the gullys ,casting out to sea is bit sketchy , loads of thick kelp beds submerged rocks and overhangs under the water so prepare to lose stuff :ROFLMAO:(y) the little beach to the left of the rocks also worth having ago at.
Not really many good places from looe till you get to mevagissey

IMG_20200716_184336059_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Ave a good un tdxs I can't get no cheapie sun hol so giving Cornwall a miss???

Back