• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Who’s out ?

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
With the weather finally improving wots everyone’s plans this weekend I’m hopeing to pop out for a few hrs local later then have another crack at the plaice on a decent sesh tommrow the pop ups will orso be out try to find a few Plegics as well wots yet plans ma buteys ????

Down Southampton this weekend visiting my brother, hopefully sneak in a couple sessions at an estuary mark and perhaps a session on the shingle too.

Might be out with old boy helping him with his bait nets and loading a few pots on for him. The spidercrabs are in here!!!! One lad had over 500kg in one trip. Must be start of crab sandwich season,or Cornish kingcrab has taken off!

Hopefully the tides shift some of that may water. May not be the popular choice but be going to the far end of Chesil and walking should be a bit quieter that abbo etc.
Don’t mind a walk bey most of me chisel marks involve a hike Samalite at Abbo tommrow few mates fishing it I’ll be heading further west ????

My sis took a walk along chesil yesterday and said the tinsel chuckers were there in epic numbers... How awful. Couldn't stand that.

Back