• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Who’s out ?

Planning on fishing this evening from low tide up for an hour or two, just pumped some lug this morning, 8:15am and the beach was already rammed solid!

I'm out of the game completely, I've given my self another hernia carrying half a ton of gear along the Chesil shingle, The Rays are safe from me for the next 4 months at least.
Sorry to hear that mate I know how much you love it there hopefully your get among them this season buddy get well soon

Sorry to hear that mate I know how much you love it there hopefully your get among them this season buddy get well soon
Cheers Tat, I've a few decent Rays recently but old age has caught up with me and its back to the hospital for another Hernia Op. I had one in 2011 so I'm no stranger to this. The only difference is I'm paying for this one instead of waiting forever to get it done on the NHS.

Cheers Tat, I've a few decent Rays recently but old age has caught up with me and its back to the hospital for another Hernia Op. I had one in 2011 so I'm no stranger to this. The only difference is I'm paying for this one instead of waiting forever to get it done on the NHS.
Buy a quad mate ?wot rays you been get undulates se herd there’s a few showing up there this year will be hitting it hard soon bud so my reports will keep you updated mate ??

Buy a quad mate ?wot rays you been get undulates se herd there’s a few showing up there this year will be hitting it hard soon bud so my reports will keep you updated mate ??
Only one Undulate and 5 Thornbacks, Most from just past the Bridging camp but did get one from the log bench area where I fished next to you. Fresh Mackerel the best bait but very few and far between this year.

Only one Undulate and 5 Thornbacks, Most from just past the Bridging camp but did get one from the log bench area where I fished next to you. Fresh Mackerel the best bait but very few and far between this year.
Nice fish bud hoping the undys make a bit of a comeback this year I never saw one last year love to get a big double this year

This is what ya needs!
Was looking at these yesterday. They do front & rear cargo racks - just needs a few rod holders bolted on 'em!

Back