• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Worthing Area September

Landlocked Northants

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I will be in the Worthing area from Monday 13th September 2021 staying locally for 4 nights. ( Wife's health permitting )
So, this is an OPEN invitation to ALL.
I will be fishing as the tides allow across the area.
Suggestions on locations appreciated, meetings appreciated.
Get in touch, a coffee shop, beer ?? perhaps.

I will be in the Worthing area from Monday 13th September 2021 staying locally for 4 nights. ( Wife's health permitting )
Tightlines mate! Hope your wife is ok to go!

Tightlines mate! Hope your wife is ok to go!
So do I, I'm currently waiter, bottle washer, carer, cook, bed maker, and a shoulder for her to cry on.
Bloody Covid, if she hadn't been in contact with the grandchildren,who tested positive, then she would have been admitted to the cancer ward, for them to get her pain under control.
But it's better to be in pain at home,than risk a Covid ward at A+E.

Have a look on Prime angling's Facebook page as they do a weekly update from the surrounding area (Worthing, shoreham, widewater etc). I think they post the update each Friday.

Have a look on Prime angling's Facebook page as they do a weekly update from the surrounding area (Worthing, shoreham, widewater etc). I think they post the update each Friday.
Sorry.
But I had a really bad experience a few years ago.
I booked some bait, as I travel to the area, yet on arrival unable to purchase as they had SOLD my baits.
Not much good when I traveled 170 miles.
I use Lagoon Baits, 100% reliable.

Sorry.
But I had a really bad experience a few years ago.
I booked some bait, as I travel to the area, yet on arrival unable to purchase as they had SOLD my baits.
Not much good when I traveled 170 miles.
I use Lagoon Baits, 100% reliable.
Im not suggesting you use prime angling for your bait or tackle. In your opening post you asked for locations etc so I suggested you look on prime angling's Facebook page that's all, as they give reliable weekly updates on what's being caught and where from in Worthing and other nearby beaches. At least a look on there will tell you if its worth the 170mile journey

Im not suggesting you use prime angling for your bait or tackle. In your opening post you asked for locations etc so I suggested you look on prime angling's Facebook page that's all, as they give reliable weekly updates on what's being caught and where from in Worthing and other nearby beaches. At least a look on there will tell you if its worth the 170mile journey
Thanks ?
But I don't use social media any longer ? too much aggro.

That was my first thought!!
Some are?
I've met up with Capt N Haddock, Night watch man,
Several times in Skegness with local anglers.
I would like to catch up with the brave anglers of Sussex in September.
Or have a long drive to CORNWALL, once the pandemic is over????
Looking forward to hearing "TowRag" sing!!!!¿

Back