• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Online Your Favourite Online Tackle Shops

Mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Please post in your favourite online tackle shops below.

Please remember to use one reply per shop.
  • Comments and discussions about the shops will be removed, this is purely a list of shops that people can search down to find one local to them or a venue they will be using.
  • You can use the UPVOTE arrows at the side of each reply to upvote shops you've had excellent service from. These shops will then move in order based on the number of UPVOTES they've had.

Veals for evry thing ,incredible service ,if they not got what I whant then I go to gerrys ,rods I buy from century direct ,reel parts from russ blakedog ,bait from local diggers

Upvote 0
Canvey Island New Tackle & Bait shop just opened : Fil's Tackle Shop, 108 Furtherwick Road, Canvey, SS8 7AJ Phone 01268 260849

Upvote 0
Tony's tackle, Eastbourne. Also has some good videos on fishing rods & comps etc.

Upvote 0
I think I am going to vote for Abbotsbury fishing tackle.......... they have feck all fishing tackle other than leads n hooks but Aaron is a friendly dude who always makes sure I get some decent bait.
Ebay would be the answer for everyones fave tackle shop because thats where we all go.
Incidentally all you Veals lovers, have you noticed you can get a lot of their stuff cheaper from them on the bay even after a bit of loyalty discount?

Upvote 0
This thing is pointless Veals will run out top by a mile............
BUT
Heres one thing I refuse to forget.
Not long ago a very profitable Fishing Tackle business decided to shut down its Tackle Shop.
So I would like to see a poll where people voted for the tackle shop that they most often went to in person.
The reason I would like to see this is because actually it would be useful especially with some contact details.
We all travel a bit and actually knowing where to get decent bait is probably more relevant to most of us than establishing again what the biggest turnover tackle shop is.
Over the course of a year I use about 10 tackle shops for bait and always try and find something else to buy in there........ so how about it?.

Upvote 0
In that case Pete . Abbotsbury angling gets my vote always provides quality bait . I also use tackle trader in Newton Abbot for bits n bobs including bait mainly frozen but they do have good ragworm and if your lucky fresh peeler .

Upvote 1
Back