• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Feb no 6

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Looking at the forecast yesterday it looked like the winds would drop for today and fair play to the weather man he got it spot on. High water was at 1 - 09 pm I headed off to do my 2hrs before and 2hrs after. Now being sick of all the pesky small whiting for weeks on end I decided to change tactics bigger hooks and bigger baits full squid and lug wraps and I got straight into a better size whiting ? I'd just put it back in and Alex turned up, match on ? he gave me the first one anyway he was straight into another decent whiting. I then got a good bite and aye another whiting but this one was 34cm and weighed in at 1lb 5oz the final score ended up at 10-5 to me. Alex went away with 5 nice whiting and I went away happy that the change in tactics sort of worked. 20220219_114814.jpg20220219_141639.jpg

Now that is a better whiting. I did wonder if you would head out today. Tomorrow looks rubbish again.

Well done mate bigger fish eating size , still only whiting, no other spieces up there ???

Back