• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Start Bay Fishing Competition Sunday 17th July 22

Only 10 days to go. Please have a look at the latest posts. Just finalising the prizes and that will be added. If anyone would like the images so do not have to go onto Facebook please let me know. We are looking for a few more volunteers to help marshall so if you are free and would be prepared to help out please let me know.

We could really do with a couple more volunteers to marshall the beaches if anyone is available, you can fish at the same time.

We have decided to postpone due to the easterly winds making it impossible for the local boats to get off of the beaches and the poor reports from the beaches with only spider crabs being present in the daytime. I will post the new date once decided.

We have decided to postpone due to the easterly winds making it impossible for the local boats to get off of the beaches and the poor reports from the beaches with only spider crabs being present in the daytime. I will post the new date once decided.
Well, I'm slightly glad about that. Wasn't going to enter the competition but did consider driving up and maybe asking if I could do something to help.

As you may have seen, tested positive for Covid on Wednesday, not at all well, and grounded at home. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back