• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

The AT Tuna announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? yeah I did realise that this morning. Tbh I thought we were going from Plymouth until I double checked. Will
Make for a tiring day driving home after.

Not too bad, only an extra hour or so on the journey time. A38/A30 is a pretty good road these days.

Last edited:
No pikey, its fine, unlike your scaffold ???I’ll have you know my scaffold meets the necessary standard,minimum. Anything after that everything else is just a waste of time and money.

@JonC said,
I’ll have you know my scaffold meets the necessary standard,minimum. Anything after that everything else is just a waste of time and money.

Bingo, I knew I would get a bite eventually, without having to resort to the ‘Edna’ sunglasses pic ???????????????

o_O:unsure:Lets hope none of you are seriously trying to catch tuna!!!(n)(n)(n)

Just leave them alone.

Plenty more fish in the sea.
I think they were planning on fishing on a licensed boat that is a part of some new tagging scheme?

You don't have to be a member to see content.
Regardless of what some other people on another forum might think if they are going on a boat that’s part of an officially recognised tagging scheme then what’s not to like?

Regardless of what some other people on another forum might think if they are going on a boat that’s part of an officially recognised tagging scheme then what’s not to like?
IMO i would rather not even try targeting that species, let alone catching and tagging them and putting them through that stress.

But if you feel that it is ok for you to do that, i am not going to change your mind, am i!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back