• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Weekend of beach an boat

Recon it’s a Cygnus mate but I ain’t got a clue about boat breeds ?was a nice sturdy vessel to fish from tho ?
I think they were designed by Gary mitchell who also did bucanneers,made for the commercial market,solid,proven safe boats!!!! Cygnus did a fairly fast model but they drink alot of diesel.

How did you get on Saturday on Chesil?..........................In the Rain!
Didn’t go mate been landscapeing me garden ie slabbed the lot ) so just went to Seaton ‘twas ? big club comp next weekend then I recon our chisel pilgrimages will begin proper although haven’t herd of much comeing off yet hounds should be on mass by you herd much bey ???

Didn’t go mate been landscapeing me garden ie slabbed the lot ) so just went to Seaton ‘twas ? big club comp next weekend then I recon our chisel pilgrimages will begin proper although haven’t herd of much comeing off yet hounds should be on mass by you herd much bey ???
Was that you in Abbotsbury shop then?

Pete said when was getting bait! Maybe you have been "Cloned"? Those Cornish Grockells have been up to there Tricks?
A clone of me ????dont think it was the Cornish they chouldt clone a mr wippy with flake if anyone’s to blame it’s probably that mr fish I lost 2 days while up Barnstable way once woke up half a pint of blood missing and a sore arse must have got bored cloning sex goats ?????

A clone of me ????dont think it was the Cornish they chouldt clone a mr wippy with flake if anyone’s to blame it’s probably that mr fish I lost 2 days while up Barnstable way once woke up half a pint of blood missing and a sore arse must have got bored cloning sex goats ?????
Was that way Friday kept car doors firmly "Locked" and Rear sat firmly on seat! Heard about it up there where Men are Men and goats are very nervous and always have a sore neck from looking behind them!:oops:

Back