• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

What’s the best headlamp?

What’s the best headlamp?​

I likes this one ?

Attachments

• IMG_20201005_233756.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
Must admit I was happy with my tilly lamp, least u got light and heat but very unpredictable working fine one minute up in flames the next?

Trying to bring this thread back on track.....
One of these. Not cheap but I got £30 off. Very bright. Can be used as a torch. In fact, gets used more as a little pocket torch than for fishing, but I love it!

Been using one similar to the olight for the last few years

WOWTAC A2S​

Cheaper at about 30 quid but can't fault it
Pete

Trying to bring this thread back on track.....
One of these. Not cheap but I got £30 off. Very bright. Can be used as a torch. In fact, gets used more as a little pocket torch than for fishing, but I love it!
Got a H2R myself. A good floody beam, but would prefer a lower turbo mode that would run longer. 2300 lumens for 1 min then drops to 750 for 110 mins. Why not maxout at 1000 which is plenty of light. You must use the propriety battery to allow charging with the magnetic usb charger. Standard button top 18650 batteries will work, but most do not have a high enough current to run turbo mode, so will just run high, medium, low and moonlight levels. That said, its a good buy when Olight have sales with 40% discount

Back