• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

??

do some jogging.. ;)

Ian.

Something definatly up with this site.
Almost as if it had been hacked earlier today.
kept loading up some companys page instead of Talk fishing.

Something definatly up with this site.
Almost as if it had been hacked earlier today.
kept loading up some companys page instead of Talk fishing.
And the top poster happens to be the site Administrator..hmm

Ian.

I've been rebuilding the front end (Magazine) today. So, there were a few glitches. The database for the front end hasn't really been looked at since the WSF days in terms of having a clean-up. So, while I was doing that, there might have been a few glitches with the site showing random pages as stuff was deleted. The front end is all rebuilt and shiny now, with all of the residual database tables and things all gone.

I found that despite the site being available, the forum disappeared for most of the day. On the plus side, I reckon I could now have a pretty good go at catching a red band fish.

I've been rebuilding the front end (Magazine) today. So, there were a few glitches. The database for the front end hasn't really been looked at since the WSF days in terms of having a clean-up. So, while I was doing that, there might have been a few glitches with the site showing random pages as stuff was deleted. The front end is all rebuilt and shiny now, with all of the residual database tables and things all gone.
I am seriously considering getting on the train over to you and giving you me lap top.

I think that i am (maybe if you have moved to where you once were) getting the 5hit end of th internet up here.

Back