• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast A few from 2022 ...

Some absolute stunners there congrats on another great years fishing. Hopefully will see you on here with some more reports / experiences they are always entertaining and inspiring to read.
Definitely inspired me to plan and look forward to the year ahead. Tight lines and once again congrats on some stunning sessions.

Stunning fish well done, that squid has me drooling. 😋
Really..? It would have had me calling the army or something, black eels are bad enough but that ..?

Seriously, I think if I caught that, on my own, in darkness, on a quiet misty night, I would have wet myself.

Some absolute bueaties there Chris, those bream are lush.
Stopping those Mackerel takes some doing need to summon the spirit of AI......
Great report, great fish!
Thanks mate. Hopefully see you over here soon. We'll have a drink and some decent fishing.
Some fantastic catches, well done (y)
Cheers.
Some awesome catches there . Fish of dreams for alot of us well done 👏
Thank you.
Some absolute stunners there congrats on another great years fishing. Hopefully will see you on here with some more reports / experiences they are always entertaining and inspiring to read.
Definitely inspired me to plan and look forward to the year ahead. Tight lines and once again congrats on some stunning sessions.
Thank you very much. I really need a fishing buddy out here, nobody else wants to fish.
Stunning fish well done, that squid has me drooling. 😋
Cheers - Plenty of baits from that one.
Ah yes I saw the video you got smashed😮😮😮
Well and truly smashed, I was leaning right back, and it was moving like I wasn't even there. I still don't know how I feel about it all. It needed to be much smaller than it was to do it on standup gear. The 80lb braid parting or touching rock briefly was probably a better outcome than a spooling. Words can't describe the emotions and exhilaration in those moments.
Quality. I must have missed that tope. Nice work :cool:
Cheers, Dave,

Merry Christmas to all.

Back