• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Back at em?

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
My mate Dan persuaded me to another session(didn't take much ?) tonight same beach as last night. We got there at 20.00 low water at 21.55 0.6m tide. The sea had dropped off quite a bit since last night but still had the odd angry breakers coming at us.
Baits were the same as last night. Dan broke his blank and managed told hold the bottom tonight 1st cast for both of us resulted in a whiting each ,(you don't want to see pics of whiting).
Slow going with the odd whiting keeping us busy then just before low water wallop my rod banging like hell struck into it to break the lead and it was still there nodding away all the way in me thinking little codling
Nope a IMG20211105214855.jpg44cm my first for a long time I was as happy as a pig in ?. Returned to fight another day.
Once the tide turned nothing, then on our last cast Dan got himself a keeper cod about 3lb he wouldn't have his picture taken with. Lucky we came off when we did as the tide had started moving around the sand bar we were on and I don't like wading as when it fills it can get stinky in places. That's it for now I'll probably be out tonight as well to use the rest of the bait up but not the bairns 3.?.

Well done Stevie! Good report and a nice Bass! ??

Back