• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Back on em……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
After a brief break off the luring, hadn’t fished since the 28th of May! 😳 I returned to doing what I love last Wednesday 23rd. I’d love to report on an epic session but alas that was not too be, but I did extend the run of sessions without a blank with one OTT on the Axia Glide 😎

Fin Fish Marine biology Underwater Electric blue

I ventured out again this Wednesday and fared a little better with another 5 Bass. The first came on the Major Craft Jigpara

Water Fish Tail Ray-finned fish Recreational fishing

Closely followed by a second on the Axia Vulcan

Fish Marine biology Salmon-like fish Fish products Ray-finned fish

A change of lure proving a wise move with the Sunslicker Gibbon in Pearl finding another 3 along with the biggest and smallest of the night.

Fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish Tail Salmon-like fish

Fin Fish Marine biology Electric blue Underwater

Fish Underwater Marine biology Tail Ray-finned fish

All in all it was nice to get back out after not fishing for a while and get straight back on em!

Some nice Bass there quick question 2nd Pic down is that a Slow jig Pattern or just Metal Spinner has got Similar jigs in a Cotton candy pattern was Catching loads of Pollack on them couple weeks ago gives me bit of confidence if using them if Bass around 👍

Some nice Bass there quick question 2nd Pic down is that a Slow jig Pattern or just Metal Spinner has got Similar jigs in a Cotton candy pattern was Catching loads of Pollack on them couple weeks ago gives me bit of confidence if using them if Bass around 👍
Cheers mate, the Jigpara is a metal casting jig that’s tail weighted and covers a lot of water. That fish caught was on a straight retrieve on that occasion.

Nice one mate, fantastic pics as well. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Back