• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Back to……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… the bait fishing it was this week with a session pencilled in for last night.

Target again was the local Ray’s with Sandeel and Squid baits on pulley pennel dropper rigs the plan.

Jewellery Terrestrial plant Fashion accessory Twig Science

And I didn’t have to wait too long either with both my 2nd & 3rd casts producing two Thornback’s ?

Smile Gesture Cap Headgear Beard

Cap Sleeve Beard Glove Hat

I had a bit of a quiet spell after these two though I did miss a cracking slack line bite, the culprit having managed to get away before I could wind down the slack ☹
Not the end of the world as a little over an hour later I managed a decent and first Small Eyed Ray of the session.

Sleeve Hat Gesture Headgear Cap

After this I again missed a cracking bite before catching another Small Eyed Ray on the very last cast of the night ?

Road surface Natural material Soil Bedrock Concrete

I’ll be honest, it only proved to be the last cast as we’d decided to go at that point and I’d just missed another good bite and thrown what was left of the bait after this final cast ?‍♂️
Note to self…… don’t always throw all of the bait unless ?% sure it is your last cast! ?

Well done Kev great report and pictures. If your anything like me i have many last casts :ROFLMAO: (y)
When I’m alone fishing I’ll often have multiple last casts ? on this occasion I decided I’d leave when the lad i was fishing with did and I’d chucked the bait. Next time I’ll probably do as I normally do, stay and wave them off ?

Good night on the rays

Nice report & photos Kevin! Well done on the Raymondos! ??(y)(y)

Back