• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Bass, ray, nice mixed bag

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Been 3 times this last 6 days after not going for a while sea wise.
Enjoyed each night now the weeds gone.

Not travelling to better marks at the moment just been seeing what I can get out fishing local .

Best trip of the 3 tonight.

4lbs thornback ,2lbs 8 ish bass, 2 dogfish , 5 or 7 whiting .

Tame fox ate whiting I gave Screenshot_20211116-000309_WhatsApp.jpg20211115_211213.jpg
20211115_213034.jpg20211115_230113.jpg

Lovely session bey we had a fox cub eating out of are hand few years ago must have lost its parents poor thing seemed desperate.

Nice one mate, good little haul! I like seeing the foxes on the beach, although one nicked my bait freezer bag once that was full of peelers, squid and mackerel on a weeks camping session. I lost all my bait for the next few days! I found the freezer bag the following morning, totally trashed!

Nice one mate, good little haul! I like seeing the foxes on the beach, although one nicked my bait freezer bag once that was full of peelers, squid and mackerel on a weeks camping session. I lost all my bait for the next few days! I found the freezer bag the following morning, totally trashed!
Wouldn't happen here, the locals have granfers old blunderbuss to sort out such problems!!!

Good catch. Not keen on night fishing with foxes ? for company. Well done.??

Top work mate, great result with the ray and the bass ???

I went further up the road on Monday night, just 3 microbass then plagued with the tings. Very reassuring that you did well and well done for persevering.

Last edited:
Top work mate, great result with the ray and the bass ???

I went further up the road on Monday night, just 3 microbass then plagued with the tings. Very reassuring that you did well and well done for persevering.
Cheers I was up the shallow end Sunday night had 4 dogfish and a few whiting no bass though that time. Least there is a few still about ..wonder if they'll leave at all now .

Back