• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Been shopping again šŸ˜².

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Ive got the rods I've got the reels and I've got some lures. oh wait I've just ordered more lures this type of fishing is fecking addictive or is it just me being a tackle tart just ordered some Samson lures 30g ones top water and a crank bait. I'm going to invest in a proper patchinko one at the weekend, what are your recommendations on them? What are your views on them and what are the Samson ones like or have I been caught by themšŸ˜‚.

Ive got the rods I've got the reels and I've got some lures. oh wait I've just ordered more lures this type of fishing is fecking addictive or is it just me being a tackle tart just ordered some Samson lures 30g ones top water and a crank bait. I'm going to invest in a proper patchinko one at the weekend, what are your recommendations on them? What are your views on them and what are the Samson ones like or have I been caught by themšŸ˜‚.
It does allow for a certain level of tackle tartness for sure.
Not sure on the patch, i have maybe two, never been wet yet and don't know whar colour they are. A Savage gear seeker or two may not go wrong though.

Had a few on the patch 125 recently which I think is the medium size. 500g the colour is called on mine .
samson lures are good but looking at their site I can't get the ones I have anymore as it looks like they have a limited range now ??

It does allow for a certain level of tackle tartness for sure.
Not sure on the patch, i have maybe two, never been wet yet and don't know whar colour they are. A Savage gear seeker or two may not go wrong though.

The Savage Gear Panic Prey topwater lures are quite good value too. I never go out to target Bass, but had some schoolies on the first trip out using a Panic Prey.

Back