• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Blank

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Went to a reliable venue at low tide. Very rarely blank here . Using lug target bass. North easterly wind was refreshing but strong and pushing weed in constantly.
Got pushed back onto the beach a lot earlier than normal due to the onshore wind meaning I was fishing into inches for a while and not a tap.
When it reached the beach had a few half pulls and taps off little stuff . Then weeded out over the hooks in seconds called it a night.
Going to travel somewhere to fish for a change next time I think. Need to change things up a bit and admit since May June it ain't really fished well for me anyway. Had a cracking spring and it's tailed off and weed horrendous.
Tight lines everyone.

No pictures apart from this one where a lad is casting a lure onto mud and moaning at his sister/ gf that she said there would be water there haha.

20220825_194646.jpg

Nice report H1L2! Shame about the Blank - at least you were in it! Brings to mind the often quoted saying " A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work"! ????

Went to a reliable venue at low tide. Very rarely blank here . Using lug target bass. North easterly wind was refreshing but strong and pushing weed in constantly.
Got pushed back onto the beach a lot earlier than normal due to the onshore wind meaning I was fishing into inches for a while and not a tap.
When it reached the beach had a few half pulls and taps off little stuff . Then weeded out over the hooks in seconds called it a night.
Going to travel somewhere to fish for a change next time I think. Need to change things up a bit and admit since May June it ain't really fished well for me anyway. Had a cracking spring and it's tailed off and weed horrendous.
Tight lines everyone.

No pictures apart from this one where a lad is casting a lure onto mud and moaning at his sister/ gf that she said there would be water there haha.

View attachment 31512
August..... its a funny old month!

Nice report H1L2! Shame about the Blank - at least you were in it! Brings to mind the often quoted saying " A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work"! ????
Yep certainly right about that .

Tight lines everyone.

View attachment 31512
Any fry in the water? there's loads out west here and joeys with them. The bass are preoccupied

Any fry in the water? there's loads out west here and joeys with them. The bass are preoccupied
There were when it was calm a few days back . Last night was chocolate water and weed fest. Visibility of inches so didn't see anything. Fishes better when it's calm here usually as so shallow .

Unlucky mate, the pic looks like a place I used to love fishing many moons ago, is it where the rabbits live?

Unlucky mate, the pic looks like a place I used to love fishing many moons ago, is it where the rabbits live?
That picture is whitstable bananas ?. Maybe it looks familiar but there's no rabbits around iv seen ?

That picture is whitstable bananas ?. Maybe it looks familiar but there's no rabbits around iv seen ?
Ah not the place then, it does look like the warren at Folkestone, hence the rabbits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , all ways wanted to go try Whitstable but never got around to it

Back