• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Blanked

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well after a total shoite week at work I decided to hit the beach tonight. I didn't expect to catch anything and I didn't. Just to get away from it all and be alone with my thoughts which looking at them they were scary lol. The low tide was at 9.30 0.7m got straight on the sand bank sea was like a mill pond baited up a scratching rig with fresh lug I've been looking after for about 4 weeks now and put it out there as far as I could chuck it about 150 yards sat on my box like a garden gnome for 3hrs only got up to change bait that hadn't been touched every 20 mins. Took a pic of the rod in its stand then messed about with technology on my phone camera and took a pic using something called night it looks like it was taken at 2 in the afternoon. Heads clear now put the week behind me. ready for my weekend it was good to get out and have a bit of me time?IMG_20210226_194140.jpgIMG_20210226_194213.jpg

looks like a lovely evening anyway regardless of bites

Sounds and looks a lovely evening to be out regardless of fish, catching is just a bonus.
That second pic if taken at night, is absolutely amazing!

Nice photos. Shame about the blank.

Back