• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Boat fishing partner wanted.

Graaham

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Hi, I live in Ashford and tow my Explorer Elite to Dover when the weather is good for fishing inshore, and if the weather is very good I take it out to the Varne Bank. However I need a fishing partner who can contribute towards fuel and parking costs and help launch the boat. If interested let me know, you can call me on 07724940080 to chat over details.
The photo in profile photo is my old boat that I ran in Gibraltar doing dolphin trips for 25+ years.
IMG_0110.jpg

Nice Boat Graaham. Nice offer too. If I wasn't the opposite side of the country, I might have been up for that. 👍👍

Nice Boat Graaham. Nice offer too. If I wasn't the opposite side of the country, I might have been up for that. 👍👍
Any excuse Dave. 🤣

Nice Boat Graaham, hope you get some joy. Like to keep my feet on Terra Firma myself.:D

Ian.

Come in No.26 your time is up :cool:

Looking for a reliable fishing partner to join me on my boat trips. Whether you're a seasoned angler or just starting out, all are welcome! We'll explore the waters, swap stories, and hopefully reel in some big catches together. Safety-first attitude and good vibes required. If you're passionate about fishing and ready for some adventure, let's team up and make some unforgettable memories on the water!
o_O :unsure: Would help if you showed your boat, and said where exactly you are launching from!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looking for a reliable fishing partner to join me on my boat trips. Whether you're a seasoned angler or just starting out, all are welcome! We'll explore the waters, swap stories, and hopefully reel in some big catches together. Safety-first attitude and good vibes required. If you're passionate about fishing and ready for some adventure, let's team up and make some unforgettable memories on the water!
I’m bubbly with gsoh

Back