• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Charter boat from Weymouth or Poole

LPJA

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Can anyone suggest a good charter boat for a days fishing this month, either from Weymouth or Poole?

Any good species to target this month?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Madhouse LPJA! 👍👍

I can't help with charter boats in that area - it's way East of me. Tight lines if you get something sorted! 🎣🎣

It's a welcome from me as well, sorry can't help with charter boats; good luck who ever you go with (y)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the reply’s.

Does look like too many are going out to be honest and the ones that are, are booked up.

Can you point me in the right direction, from what I can see Saturday the 27th of April is booked for most.

Really appreciate it if you can 👍🏻

Thanks guys, really appreciate the reply’s.

Does look like too many are going out to be honest and the ones that are, are booked up.
All the decent ones?

from what I can see Saturday the 27th of April is booked for most.
That is the first time you have mentioned the 27th.You asked for availability this month not a specific date.There are still a couple of individual places available for the 27th on a couple of boats.Others say ring to make enquiry.

I can’t recommend a specific boat but weekends do tend to get booked up pretty quickly by groups or club groups that will book the whole boat.

If you’re trying to squeeze on one as an individual, midweek tends to be better, but I realise that might not be feasible.

At this late stage all you can really do is sit down for a couple of hours and work through the whole list and call or message each one.

Back