• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Chesil Saturday 10th September.

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
INFO:
Just 'stolen' this from the Dark side - If you were planning to fish Chesil next Saturday (10th) I would have a rethink. Tour of Britian cycle race (Lycra louts) is visiting Dorset and sounds like there will be a few road closures.

INFO:
Just 'stolen' this from the Dark side - If you were planning to fish Chesil next Saturday (10th) I would have a rethink. Tour of Britian cycle race (Lycra louts) is visiting Dorset and sounds like there will be a few road closures.

Will you be going as Jeepy Lout?
Actually it's pretty good and be surprised how dam quick they get up Abbotsbury hill Some pretty handy lads in the tour

I fancy swyre for a pile up...... its bumpy, slippery and has negative camber, my audi allroad gets a twitchy ass when I chuck it through there a bit rapid! Blokes on a bike doing 60..... that's gonna need some bollox.

Saw those signs up on the bank holiday weekend when I was down there.
The cyclists may well have the odd issue but I reckon the camera motorbikes and service cars etc will have more trouble with the sharp bends and blind summits. Those lycra boys decend the alps and pyrenees like demons so I'd say the roads of Dorset shouldn't hold much fear for them.

Saw those signs up on the bank holiday weekend when I was down there.
The cyclists may well have the odd issue but I reckon the camera motorbikes and service cars etc will have more trouble with the sharp bends and blind summits. Those lycra boys decend the alps and pyrenees like demons so I'd say the roads of Dorset shouldn't hold much fear for them.
Yeah but have they had to put up with the mad unwashed mackerel campers making their way back to abbo after losing their only set of feathers and the sea is black with makkies. Will make the alps a cake walk compared to holding them up. ?

Yeah but have they had to put up with the mad unwashed mackerel campers making their way back to abbo after losing their only set of feathers and the sea is black with makkies. Will make the alps a cake walk compared to holding them up. ?
I didn't think of that ?

Will you be going as Jeepy Lout?
Actually it's pretty good and be surprised how dam quick they get up Abbotsbury hill Some pretty handy lads in the tour
If there's Lycra Louts about, count me out.
Saw enough of them on the local roads yesterday. ??

Back