• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Clacton fish finder

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
74A0A02E-46E9-4F4F-B374-4006D129BD58.pngIf I was to venture down this way could somebody please point me in the best direction Possibly a non blanking section 😂😂

Best thing is to try each area, then you may find the best spot to fish.

Shingle street usually throws up a few fish, as does bawdsey. Neither are hard to find (both at the end of dead end roads).
Park at the quay carpark (free) at bawdsey and walk along the path beside the river to find the beach.
Shingle street parking is near the phone box (if it's still there), then walk between the houses straight onto the beach.

When you thinking of going?
Maybe have a hunt around online for some catch reports from whichever venue you decide to try and see what sort of started if tide people fish it, should help improve your chances abit.

Oh, and I'm reliably informed that rag is the go to bait along the Suffolk coast for alot of things, but as @hughes66 says, fish (or squid) for the rays, fish being top bait from my limited experience catching them.

Can't help with that area Bevo, wrong side of our Island of England for me, but good luck over there! 🎣🎣👍👍

Didn’t wanna blow my own trumpet but I went to Holland on sea yesterday after the so called cod that are all over the beaches lately and I had a rockling and a whiting. No blank for a change 👍🏻👍🏻😂😂😂
i fish there yesterday 14 3 2023 no luck a few whiting rocking dab no cod loverly sunny day still a good venue keep trying

where the best to fish now most of these on here are out of date clacton peir fishing ok doggies dabs whiting few cod and skate

Back